The BFS SOUVERAEN is a fully automated concrete pipe machine for high-output production in first-class product quality.
Its counter-rotating, roller-head, compaction tools compact the concrete and are controlled by an advanced, high-tech control system.
Production of concrete pipes compliant with all international standards:
- concrete pipes
- steel-reinforced concrete pipes
- prebed pipes
- jacking pipes
- steel-cylinder-core pipes (PCCP) up to 6 m in length
- nominal diameters from DN 225 mm to DN 1600 mm
- lengths up to 3500 mm
- short changeover times guarantee optimum machine utilisation.
- no cage twist
- program-controlled compaction.
- integrated process control system.
- shallow machine pit.
- additional options: automated crane, moving floor system, pipe testing and base pallet handling.